Advantage ESS Password Requirements
Your password will need to contain a minimum of 8 characters, but no more than 16 characters, including:
| 1 Uppercase letter
| 1 Lowercase letter
| 1 Number
| 1 Special Character in this list
|| @ . - $ # %|
(You must use one of the special characters in the list above, the ! and * will not work)
- Your password cannot contain your User ID or the word "password".
- You may not use any of your previous 10 Advantage passwords.
- If you have trouble thinking of a password, try using a “pass phrase”, by using the following formula :
- 3 letter word beginning with uppercase letter
- + 1 number
- + 3 letter word beginning with lowercase letter
- + 1 special character in this list @ . - $ # %
Who do I contact if I need my password reset?
For general payroll questions, contact your HR/Payroll representative directly.
If you are not sure of your password or you have problems with accessing the system,
read the information on this page.
Go to Employee Self Service (ESS)